This compact facial wax warmer is our most popular and a Brows by Liz essential!
It holds 4 ounces of wax* and is excellent for waxing facial areas like the upper lip, sideburns, and of course...eyebrows!
Ideal for small spaces, it has an easy-to-use temperature dial with six levels for flexible heating. Used with Nova's low melting point wax, this warmer heats quickly and evenly for flawless results.
The green indicator light on the front will remain lit for the entire time your wax warmer is on.
*Wax sold separately
- Professional quality design
- Holds (125g/4.4 oz) Loose Wax
- Aluminum non-stick inner wax pot
- Adjustable temperature dial for the optimum consistency
- 1-year warranty repair or replacement
- Place wax tablets or microbeads into your Nova Facial Wax Warmer.
- Plug in and turn on your warmer. The green indicator light will remain on the entire time it is powered on.
- Set the temperature of your warmer to max until wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
- Lower the temperature to just about halfway and let wax cool to a thick, honey-like texture.
- Stir wax and perform a test strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
- Prep your client's skin using Nova Wax Cleansing Gel. Allow the skin to fully dry.
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth with ample pressure.
- Let the wax cool for a couple of seconds, then hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying Nova Wax Dual-Action Oil and Smoothing & Hydrating Lotion.
- 45°C (113°F) – 105°C (221°F)
- 110-120 Volt U.S. Standard 350 Watts.
- Inner Pot Measurements: 2 Inches Wide and 2 Inches Deep.
- Warmer Measurements: 4 Inches Wide and 5 Inches Deep.
Standard orders are shipped with FedEx and should be delivered within 3 to 5 business days following order confirmation. Please allow up to 2 additional days for rural zip codes. We also ship standard orders to US Territories, Alaska and Hawaii, which are shipped via USPS and may require additional time for delivery and may be subject to delivery restrictions based on the item type, weight, and size. During high season and sales, deliveries may take a bit longer.
Orders are subject to verification and approval before shipping and may take several days to process. If we are unable to verify your address, we may contact you to verify or provide an alternative address. Please verify that the delivery address entered at checkout is correct. Nova Wax is not responsible for any address errors made during the checkout process that might result in a delivery to the wrong address.
International Shipping Policy
Due to import restrictions for many countries, we only offer International Shipping to select countries. The countries we offer shipping for can be found here.
Please note, all international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities. Please check your local customs website for further details.
For our full shipping policy, please visit our shipping page.
Nova Wax prides itself on creating a high-quality product with the customer service to match. In order to maintain our sanitation standards, we are unable to accept returns on wax.
We strive to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Nova Wax, but we also understand that some things just don’t work out. If you would like to exchange or return an item other than wax, we are happy to do so within 15 days of receipt. Please note there is a 20% re-stocking fee for all returns and exchanges.
For sanitation purposes, all packaging and items must be unopened and unused. Nova Wax reserves the right to refuse a return, exchange, or refund on opened, used or merchandise not returned in its original condition or beyond the designated return/exchange period (15 days).
For our full return policy please visit our Terms & Conditions.