Created by an esthetician for everyone, the all-in-one Nova Wax is the only formula that at-home waxers, students, and professionals need. Adhering to both fine and coarse hair, our wax applies seamlessly with a flexible consistency that glides across the skin.
We always strive to take luxury waxing to the next level. Our stunning hard wax tablets feature our signature formula’s metallic finish and subtle floral scent, perfect for setting the tone in a studio space. Their quick meltdown time and low-temperature application make them ideal for back-to-back services and client comfort. Aesthetically pleasing and effective, our tablets are a great example of the Nova difference.
Applied at low temperature · Gentle on skin · Various packaging sizes · Floral scent · Quick meltdown time · All hair types · No strips necessary · Fast set time · Professional, student, and at-home user approved
Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Peg-Dioleate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, CI 77268, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77861 (Tin Oxide), Fragrance
- Prep supplies – spatulas, cotton rounds, pre-wax cleanser, post-wax oil, and post-wax lotion.
- Plugin and turn on Nova Hard Wax Warmer.
- Insert tablets into the wax warmer.
- Set the wax warmer temperature to its max and stir occasionally until the wax is fully melted.
- Reduce temperature to 70°C-75°C and let the wax cool. Wax should now be a thick honey-like texture.
- Apply a test strip on your wrist to ensure a safe wax temperature for your client.
- Prep the client's skin using the Nova Pre-Wax Cleanser. Apply to a cotton round and spread over the area that is going to be waxed. Wait until it is dry.
- Dip spatula into the wax and apply onto the skin in the same direction as hair growth in a U-shape. Be sure to leave an easy pull edge. Wait until the strip is semi-hardened by letting the wax cool.
- Hold the skin taut and get a firm grip on the easy pull edge. Pull strip going in the opposite direction of hair growth (reverse application direction). Apply pressure with your hand to the newly hairless area to soothe the client.
- Apply Nova Post-Wax Lotion over waxed areas. If extra hydration is needed or there is irritated skin, apply Nova Post-Wax Oil on top of the lotion.
- Turn off the wax warmer and clean the treatment space.
Standard orders are shipped with FedEx and should be delivered within 3 to 5 business days following order confirmation. Please allow up to 2 additional days for rural zip codes. We also ship standard orders to US Territories, Alaska and Hawaii, which are shipped via USPS and may require additional time for delivery and may be subject to delivery restrictions based on the item type, weight, and size. During high season and sales, deliveries may take a bit longer.
Orders are subject to verification and approval before shipping and may take several days to process. If we are unable to verify your address, we may contact you to verify or provide an alternative address. Please verify that the delivery address entered at checkout is correct. Nova Wax is not responsible for any address errors made during the checkout process that might result in a delivery to the wrong address.
International Shipping Policy
Due to import restrictions for many countries, we only offer International Shipping to select countries. The countries we offer shipping for can be found here.
Please note, all international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities. Please check your local customs website for further details.
For our full shipping policy, please visit our shipping page.
Nova Wax prides itself on creating a high-quality product with the customer service to match. In order to maintain our sanitation standards, we are unable to accept returns on wax.
We strive to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Nova Wax, but we also understand that some things just don’t work out. If you would like to exchange or return an item other than wax, we are happy to do so within 15 days of receipt. Please note there is a 20% re-stocking fee for all returns and exchanges.
For sanitation purposes, all packaging and items must be unopened and unused. Nova Wax reserves the right to refuse a return, exchange, or refund on opened, used or merchandise not returned in its original condition or beyond the designated return/exchange period (15 days).
For our full return policy please visit our Terms & Conditions.